- When did you last review how you allocate your time?
- How much time do you spend a week actively reflecting on your strategy and priorities?
- Structured versus open: How much of your calendar is unplanned?
- Drumbeat versus flow: How much of your calendar doesn’t follow a set routine?
- Operator versus counselor: How much time do you spend problem solving with teams (rather than attending business update and review meetings)?
Authors: Jeff Hill, Xavier Mosquet | Source: “For CEOs It’s About Time” | Original Publication: Boston Consulting Group (BCG) | Subjects: CEO / Executive Questions, Management Questions