Managers who want to launch a Value Sourcing initiative should consider these questions:
- Is sourcing seen as driving revenue growth as well as cost reduction?
- Are we maximizing the value of our supplier relationships?
- Have we segmented our spending and identified strategic categories and suppliers?
- Do we understand and are we positively affecting supplier economics?
- How collaboratively do procurement, users, and key suppliers work on new product development?
Subject: Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing Questions