- Can everyone define what the brand stands for?
- Is there consistency in what everyone says the brand stands for?
- Is there consistency between what insiders and outsiders are saying?
- Are the words people use to describe what the brand stands for likely to inspire advocacy?
- Do the things that they say support your brand promise really support it?
Keeping the Brand Healthy: The Annual Brand … [ Read more ]
Do you have a strong brand? Here are some revealing questions that we put our own clients through as we work to understand who they are, and who their customers are, before building a direct marketing strategy.
- If you masked your logo, would customers be able to tell you from the competition by the experience you, your product or your service creates? Could
… [ Read more ]