Questions New CEOs Should Ask
- What are the greatest opportunities we haven’t yet capitalized on?
- What are the greatest threats that could end this storied franchise if not addressed?
- What is the one thing I could do to screw it up?
- What do you hope will change?
- What should not change?
- What aren’t people telling me that I need to know?
- What am I not hearing that I should be hearing?
Authors: Carolyn Dewar, Kurt Strovink, Scott Keller, Vikram Malhotra
Source: “Starting strong: Making your CEO transition a catalyst for renewal”
Original Publication: McKinsey Quarterly
Subjects: Corporate Governance Questions, Leadership Questions