- What were the key findings of the research?
- What were the key implications of the findings?
- What new insights did the research produce?
- How were the research results disseminated?
- Who actually ended up using the research?
- What decisions did the research impact?
- What was the estimated business value of the research?
- What did you learn from this research about doing future research projects differently or better?
From Market … [ Read more ]
Decision value: What decisions did the research cause to be:
- Not taken
Learning value: What new understanding did the research provide us about our customers and markets that:
- We did not know before
- Customers could not have told us
- We would have guessed differently
Business value: What implications does the research have for:
- Identifying new opportunities
- Developing new products
- Differentiating us from competitors
- Seeing the market differently
[ Read more ]