- Does it violate any strategic laws of gravity?
- Do my numbers match my strategy?
- Will it create value?
- Is it material?
- Is it differentiated?
- Is it just `PowerPoint engineeringÂ´? (assuming that anything people say they can do, they can do)
- Where are we in our strategic journey?
- Are we properly balancing growth and risk?
- What are the facts?
- Is the problem solvable, and do we care?
- Who can solve that problem?
- Why might we fail?
- How can we shape the market?
Source: How We Do It: Strategic Tests From Four Senior Executives | The McKinsey Quarterly
Subject: Strategy Questions