Use these six questions to gauge the speed of adoption of your product or service:
- Does the target perceive that the product/service adds value?
- Is the product compatible with current practices and processes?
- Is the product/service easy to understand and use?
- Can the product/service be sampled and/or trialed?
- What is the risk factor in buying/using the product? (Tip: lower is better.)
- Is it easy to communicate the advantages of the product/service?
A Marketing Toolkit for Every CEO
by Laura Patterson
MarketingProfs.com, September 13, 2005
Subject: Marketing Questions