- Are job outputs and standards linked to customer and process requirements?
- Are process requirements reflected specifically in the appropriate jobs?
- Are job steps in a logical sequence?
- Have supportive policies and procedures been developed?
- Is the job environment ergonomically sound?
- Do performers understand the outputs they are expected to produce and the standards they are expected to meet?
- Do performers have sufficient resources, clear feedback, signals, and priorities, and a logical job design?
- Are the performers rewarded for achieving the job goals?
- Do the performers have the necessary skills and know how to achieve the job goals?
- Do the performers have the physical, mental, and emotional capacity to achieve the job goals?
Performance Improvement – A Classic Checklist
by Rick Sidorowicz
The CEO Refresher
Subject: Human Resources Questions