- How and how well are enterprise and IT objectives aligned with each other?
- How is the value delivered by IT being measured? Are the assumptions reasonable and are intangible benefits verified?
- What strategic initiatives has executive management taken to manage IT’s criticality relative to maintenance and growth of the enterprise, and are they appropriate?
- Is the enterprise clear on its position relative to technology: pioneer, early adopter, follower or laggard? Is it clear on risk appetite: risk avoidance or risk taking?
- Is there an up-to-date IT risk register relevant to the enterprise? What has been done to address those risks?
Performance Improvement – A Classic Checklist
by Rick Sidorowicz
The CEO Refresher
Subject: IT Questions