In thinking about integrated talent management, HR executives should ask:
- Does our technology work across functions, or does it enforce traditional silos?
- Can we easily inventory skills across the global organization and match that against future business needs?
- How does development, compensation and performance management work together to engage and retain our high performers?
- Do our systems support an individualized, “workforce of one” approach?
- Are we able to clearly align learning, development, employee goals, compensation and performance management with overall corporate goals and strategy?
- Do we spend too much time and money maintaining standalone HR systems?
Source: The Future of HR-Five Technology Imperatives | Accenture, Oracle