- Do we know what forces are shaping our current and emerging business environment?
- Do we know what new driving forces might emerge?
- Do we know which forces might not change much over the scenario period?
- Do we know which of these forces have more uncertainty associated with them?
- Do we know how these forces might interact to give rise to one future rather than another?
Source: How corporations learn from scenarios | Liam Fahey | Strategy & Leadership, VOL. 31 NO. 2 2003, pp. 5-15
Subject: Strategy Questions