- What does success look like in this scenario?
- In what markets will we play and which customers will we serve?
- How will we serve those customers?
- What capabilities will we need to have in place?
- Which actions should we prioritize? Which ones are robust across all scenarios and which are contingent depending on how the future unfolds?
- How would we know if this scenario were going to come true (in order to
- quickly revisit/re-prioritize our options if necessary)?
Source: Future-Proofing Your Organisation by Nick Turner |
Subject: Strategy Questions