In thinking about using analytics to power HR decision making, HR executives should ask:
- Are we using analytics effectively to monitor HR performance and drive improvements?
- Can we use employee segmentation to deliver increasingly tailored HR services to groups and individuals in the workforce?
- Are we able to “look ahead” to identify employees who are at risk of leaving, or to predict team and individual performance?
- Are we using workforce data to provide a clear picture of HR performance to senior management?
- How can analytics help us be more proactive in planning programs and identifying potential improvements in HR?
- Do we have an opportunity to expand the universe of data being used in analytics to answer key workforce questions with increased speed and accuracy?
- Can we use real-time transactional data to create consistent global reports?
Source: The Future of HR-Five Technology Imperatives | Accenture, Oracle
Subject: Human Resources Questions