- What about the current structure helps or hinders the organization in achieving its strategy?
- What roles and responsibilities are clear or not clear?
- Are the organizational goals clear or is there confusion?
- Which customer needs are being satisfied or not met?
- Which people skills exist or are missing?
- Which work flows are efficient and effective? Or not?
- Which informal processes support organizational goals? Or work against them?
- What aspects of the organization, structure, culture, and power sharing are ineffective?
- What are the traditional bottlenecks in the current work processes?
- What areas are focal points for recurring negative customer feedback?
- What aspects of individual competence, people skills, and mindset are inadequate to get the work done?
TAOS Thinking About Organization Structure
by Roger T Sobkowiak
Subject: Organization Questions