- Do we pay attention to each stakeholder as an individual?
- Do we respect each person’s views and interests?
- Are we honest?
- Do we keep promises?
- Do we seek to “do good while doing well?”
- Do we create innovative solutions to important, unmet human needs?
- Do we look for validation of ideas in customer and end-user acceptance?
- Do we put the interests of all stakeholders on a par with each other?
- Do we take pride in our work?
- Do we serve others in continually improving ways?
- Are we reliable in looking out for others?
Establishing a Continuing Business Model Innovation Process
by Donald Mitchell
CEO Refresher, January 2004
Subject: Organization Questions