- Will overall sales strategy – as well as individual company and product strategies – be enhanced by an integrated sales force?
- Is there a large overlap among potential customer segments?
- Do companies market products to common customer segments?
- Do the products require similar types of sales skills?
- Does the sales force contact the same type/level of decision maker?
- Are customers generally amenable to the merger?
Keeping your sales force after the merger
by Matthias M. Bekier
The McKinsey Quarterly, 2002 Number 4
Subject: Mergers and Acquisitions Questions