- What do you think about this change?
- How do you feel about this change?
- What do you see your role as in this change?
- What is your opinion about this change?
- What is your experience with this type of change?
- What are you working on and how will you be impacted by this change?
- What are your ideas about this change?
- Would you change anything about this change?
- Why do you think this change is needed (or not)?
- If you could tell the CEO one thing about this upcoming change, what would it be?
- What are you already doing in your day to day work that supports the change?
- What areas do you feel will be a challenge for you to adjust?
- What is your experience with past changes?
- Do you think this change is for good?
Source: Questions to Ask When Leading Change to Get More Engagement by Melissa Dutmers | Riverfork Consulting
Subject: Change Management Questions