Is your company reaching “full potential” value for its customers? Answer yes or no to the following six questions:
- We make it easy for prospective customers to find us and understand our products and services.
- We have the capability to offer expertise, tools, and other assistance to help customers determine their criteria for a good solution and which solutions best fit their situation.
- We offer various approaches for customers to acquire our products and services, such as different payment options, leasing, financing, etc.
- We can and do help customers with logistics and other issues related to receiving our products and services.
- We provide flexible options for support and assistance to customers in installing, implementing and using our products and services.
- We have a range of options available to help customers recycle, reuse, reduce waste, upgrade, and dispose of our products at the end of a product’s useful life.
If you answered yes to all six questions, congratulations on meeting the criteria for creating a differentiated offering for your customers. You may, however, want to ask yourself whether all your salespeople are consciously applying a lifecycle strategy and are maximizing the potential for every customer.
Source: Is Your Sales Team Creating Real Differentiation? by Tom Roth | MarketingProfs.com