- What leadership competencies/attributes are required to drive our business strategy and lead the evolution of the culture? How robust is our existing leadership pipeline, and where are there risks?
- What are the pivotal job families/roles most critical to executing our business strategy? How will we differentiate talent strategies/investments accordingly?
- What are the implications for skill development, given our business strategy?
- What are our existing/emerging talent requirements in the various markets we serve, and how will we attract/deploy the right talent to these markets?
- How can we optimize investments in talent and reward programs to achieve the right performance outcomes and evolve the culture?
- Does the talent function have the right structure, capabilities and people to deliver value to the organization at the right cost?
Source: A Tipping Point for Talent Management? | Towers Perrin