- What is the immediate, short-term goal of your website?
- What specific action do you want visitors to take?
- What are your specific objectives for the long term?
- Who do you want to visit your site?
- What solutions or benefits can you offer to these visitors?
- What data should your site provide to achieve your primary goal?
- What information can you provide to encourage them to act right now?
- What questions do you get asked the most on the telephone?
- What questions and comments do you hear most at trade shows?
- What data should your site provide to achieve your secondary goal?
- Where does your target audience look for information?
The Two Worlds of Marketing
by Jay Conrad Levinson
Subject: Website Questions