- Is it growing faster than revenues?
- Does it increasingly support older applications that require continual work to adapt to business changes rather than applications that accommodate business changes faster and at lower cost?
- Is there a mechanism to determine how IT spending aligns with the business’s value-adding processes?
- Is there conflict over IT budgets absent an analytical business case-bound decision process?
- Is there a process in place to cancel unpromising IT projects in mid-flight?
Value Discovery: A Better Way to Prioritize IT Investments
by Gary A. Curtis
Outlook Journal, October 2003
Subject: IT Questions