- How does this project fit into the global business priorities of our business?
- How does this project relate to other research projects?
- Is there something new or creative about the problem, the methods, or the anticipated learning?
- What do we already know about the problem?
- What stakeholders will benefit from this research?
- What is the “business case” for this research?
- Are we using the right research methods for the problem?
- Should we outsource this research? How important is it for us to be personally involved in the field work?
- How will we involve the customers of this research in the process?
- What is our plan for disseminating the findings and insights?
- How will we capture the learning and insights so that they are easily accessible in the future?
From Market Research to Customer Insight
by Mohanbir Sawhney
Subject: Market Research Questions