- How often do you interact with each customer?
- How often does the customer interact with you?
- How frequently does the customer purchase from you — tracked by channel and across channels?
- When was the last time they purchased or interacted with you?
- What is the value of the average order they’ve placed with you?
- How is that order size changing over time? How many categories of your products and services do they purchase?
- How satisfied is this customer?
- How often do they complain?
- How were complaints handled?
- Did the interaction result in a more loyal customer or a more disaffected customer?
- Do they have any outstanding billing or service problems?
Perfecting Your Profiles
by Patricia Seybold
Business 2.0, March 2000
Subject: Customer Questions