- Who owns the process?
- Who has the power to change it?
- What are its objectives?
- What are the success metrics?
- Who are the customers of this process?
- Who gets to participate?
- What are the data or information inputs for this process?
- What analytical tools are used?
- What events and milestones drive this process?
- What kind of decisions does this process generate?
- What are the decision-making criteria?
- How are decisions communicated, and to whom?
- How does this process link to other management systems?
Source: The Why, What, and How of Management Innovation / Gary Hamel / Harvard Business Review, February 2006 / http://harvardbusinessonline.hbsp.harvard.edu/hbrsa/en/issue/0602/article/R0602C.jhtml
Subject: Process Questions