10 Proactive Questions Every Board Member Should Be Asking
- If you designed the agenda, what would be on it?
- What is the executive not telling you that you feel you need to know?
- How is the external world changing in ways that are not reflected in your board conversations?
- What don’t you know about the company that you’re most concerned about?
- What do you see always being discussed but never resolved?
- What are you not discussing that you need
Authors: Andrew White, Eric Wilkinson, Tazim Essani | Subject: Corporate Governance Questions