- Are your costs (and prices) declining as fast as competitors?
- Are your costs as low as best demonstrated practice?
- Are all your products and services truly making money?
- Is your profitability as high as your RMS justifies?
- How big is your market and how fast is it growing?
- Which capabilities create your competitive advantages?
- Which are your most attractive customer segments?
- How loyal are your customers?
- Where are your share of industry profits migrating?
- How much product and service complexity is justified by profit?
- Does your organization promote effective decision-making?
- Do you have the most streamlined processes in your industry?
Source: The four laws of breakthrough results | Mark Gottfredson, Steve Schaubert and Hernan Saenz | Results Brief 04/02/08
Subject: Management Questions