- Who should be members of the team?
- What is the charter or mandate of the team?
- What is the appropriate “value-added work” of the team?
- What are the roles and expectations of different members?
- What procedures will be used to manage work, to build an agenda, to solve problems, to make decisions, etc.?
- What types of interactions will be required among members, and what will be acceptable and unacceptable behavior?
Managing the Team at the Top
by David A. Nadler
strategy+business, First Quarter, 1996
Subject: Teams/Teamwork Questions