- Do you know what would happen to your bottom line if you raised (or lowered) prices by 1 percent?
- Do you know which of your customers are – or are not – price sensitive and why?
- Where are the pricing leakages occurring in your company?
- What functions or departments control the final pricing decisions?
- How could you change your pricing mechanisms to build your advantages?
Source: Pricing Myopia / Philippe Morel, George Stalk, Jr., Peter Stanger, Peter Wetenhall / Boston Consulting Group, December 16, 2003
Subject: Marketing Questions