- What do you want to do, and how will you know when you’ve done it?
- Who are the intended beneficiaries?
- What benefits do our programs create?
- What do we want to maximize?
- How do we define success?
- What won’t we do?
- What would make us obsolete?
- What do you think your beneficiaries need in order to achieve the intended impact?
- What are the most important elements of your programs’ content and structure? How do these lead to your desired outcomes?
- What was the thinking behind the selection of these elements in achieving your intended impact?
- What is the minimum length of time that a beneficiary needs to be engaged to achieve the intended outcome?
It’s Back to Business-Basics for Nonprofits
by Jeff Bradach
HBS Working Knowledge, February 23, 2004
Subject: Nonprofit Questions