- Is there a consensus from sales and marketing to what a “qualified” lead is?
- Does Sales complain about (or neglect) the leads it receives?
- Can you confirm that Sales has followed up with each lead it has received?
- Is there a process in place for Sales to provide feedback to Marketing?
- Can you differentiate between what type of leads close the fastest, and for the highest amount of revenue and profit?
- What combination of touches provides the most effective leads for Sales?
- Is there a mechanism for Sales to pass leads back to marketing for further nurturing, or do they simply get dropped?
Five Ways to Improve Your Lead Management
by Robert J. Moreau
MarketingProfs.com, November 14, 2006
Subject: Marketing Questions