- What can I do to make you more effective?
- What’s keeping you from falling asleep at night?
- What one thing should I do more? (or one thing I should do less?)
- What roadblocks are holding you back? (or preventing your projects from moving ahead?)
- What’s the most important issue you are dealing with right now?
- What do our competitors do better than us?
- If you were in my job, what’s the first thing you would you do?
- What do we do better than anyone else?
- How can I improve your team’s productivity?
- What are the two key behaviors of our leadership team?
- What one thing can we do to make our weekly meeting more effective?
- What are your top three goals for next month?
- What’s waking you up at 3:00 in the morning?
- When you think about our goals, what are we forgetting?
- If I could do just one thing for you as a result of this discussion, what would it be?
Source: 15 Great Leadership Questions by John McKee | TechRepublic
Subject: Leadership Questions