Identifying New Growth Opportunities
- What problem is the customer struggling to solve?
- Which customers can’t participate in a market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Identifying the Threat of Disruption
- Where are we overshooting the market by providing features that users don’t care about and don’t want to pay for?
- If you were going to disrupt your company, how would you do it?
Designing Compelling Offerings
- Who has already solved the problem you are trying to address?
- What can you do that few other companies in the world can do?
Commercializing Your Idea
- What assumption are you making that, if false, would blow your strategy up?
- How can you learn more affordably and efficiently?
Source: Eight Essential Questions for Every Corporate Innovator by Scott Anthony | HBR Blog Network